My son and his wife raved about their stay at the Pelican Grand in December and insisted that the Sunday Brunch was not to be missed. Although we were staying elsewhere, we brought friends here for a wonderfully delicious brunch. We dined inside at a roomy booth and never felt rushed as we caught up on 20 years of news! Omlette and pasta stations, freshly made waffles with a variety of toppings, wonderful salads and pastries, Mahi-Mahi, crab claws and shrimp, Mimosas and Bloody Marys, and much, much more. The staff was attentive and friendly without being obtrusive. Valet parking is available. We hope to stay at this beautiful, classy hotel on our next visit to Fort Lauderdale. The rocking chairs on the porch overlooking the sea are so inviting!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale