We recently stayed at the Pelican Grand Beach Resort for 4 nights. The hotel is really nice and is right on the beach. The beach is beautiful and the pool is amazing. Valet parking was expensive but they brought the car to us on time each time we requested it. The rooms were very nice and spacious (we had an oceanfront suite). Our only gripe was that we were on the 10th floor--next to the conference rooms and you could hear people talking in the hallways early in the morning. The noise does carry into the rooms. Also the hotel does not have any heat and even in Florida if its cold make sure you pack a few sweaters to ensure you won't freeze in the room. They did bring us extra bedding. overall a great place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale