Positives - location, some staff are very kind and genuine.
Hotel needs a PBX operator! Multiple calls were made with no answer. I understand it's a smaller hotel but even small hotels need to have someone dedicated to the phone. Calling a business and getting no answer is huge deterrent for me, and I am sure others as well.
brunch - expensive, Food and Beverage Brunch staff from wait staff to management need improvement. Wait time in between requested drinks; Multiple reminders had to be given. For price, where is the bottle of champagne for mimosas? It's a terrible premixed concoction not worth sipping/same for Bloody Mary.
Valet needs serious help. I will give a kind note to one of the valet staff (I know that it was NOT the valet supervisor). Valet supervisor did not explain about the 2 hour restaurant validation. When requested to get car all that was said was that it's $12 - when I though it was $3 (and the previous person paid $3 but were there longer than me). I feel an explanation could have been given. Continued to request my car but supervisor never went to get it. When approached after 3 other cars came, I stated "what's going on with my car?" His response: "you still have to pay $12". Again, a statement that should not have been said. All that was needed was a quick explanation of the reason for the price. I can afford $12 but want to know why I am paying it.
Final Note: service can be improved a lot.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale