We stayed here for one night on a midway stop between our Disney cruise and Key West. First impressions...we waited in the room for one hour for our luggage. Finally, realizing our bags might not show up at the room, we called the bell desk to inform them our bags had not arrived. We got a call back 10 minutes later, informing us that they could not find our bags. Eventually, they located our bags in the room below ours. Since we had lost two hours of beach and pool time, my wife complained and they have us 100 dollars of food or bar credit. Furthermore, the nice bartender at the bar area felt bad and gave us two delicious drinks on the house. So overall, they did treat us right and were very friendly the rest of our stay. The rooms were large but average and a little dated. We had a nice beach view. The beds were clean and comfortable. The bathroom was ok but there were little areas of mold between the grout joints. For the price, I think we paid too much. The beach was nice but narrow at our resort location, bit the water was clean and warm. It is a little far to central Ft Lauderdale, but either a short scenic walk or drive gets you I to the heart of it all.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Splitty, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale