The rooms are just ok -- I've stayed at nicer places. However, we liked the refrigerator and microwave in the room, it was clean--just not very "current." The next morning we went to the beach, pool and had a great day. The pool reception employees were so nice, personable, accomodating--they geniunly cared about our happiness and comfort. I believe their names were Nathan and Jeff. My daughter LOVED the ice cream shop -- very charming and again the employees were really sweet--Kimberly and another girl (I can't remember her name) that worked in the evenings. If you're looking for a relaxing, easy vacation where you can sit in your lawn chair and order margaritas, I'd recommend this hotel. The only recommended change would be to the menu--we didn't much care for the food offerings.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale