My friend and I were guests at the Ft. Lauderdale Pelican from January 27th to February 10th, 2013. Upon our arrival we found the valet to be most prompt. They took our vehicle with great attention and inquired if they could offer us any additional services.
Although we found the front desk to have limited staff we believe that they did the best they could. We did find the gift shop to be extra helpful and can't say enough about the soda shop. We were delighted to watch as the counter help made us the most delicious latte right in front of our eyes. It was the most perfect place to sit and relax for a few minutes.
Even though you have to pay extra for the room service it is well worth the charge. We found the staff to always be happy and cheerful and made it a great way to start another sunny Florida day. Next it was off to the pool where we found the staff to be most helpful and attentive.
We'll be returning shortly for another 14 day stay and we'll be sure to let you know if the staff is as keen on hospitality as they were on our first 12 day trip.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale