The Pelican Grand has a certain charismatic old world charm both in appearance and the first class service they provide. The style of the hotel is colonial, with the necessary modern touches to make life more comfortable and add that luxurious feel about it. The suites are tasteful in decor and offer beautiful sea views, to say they need minor decorative work does not detract from the whole wonderful vacation experience. We found all of the staff very pleasant, attentive and even the "regulars" using the bar facilities were welcoming. They praised the bar staff and special recommended the service of the bar tenders Paul and Mikey. They didn't disappoint, both make you feel a valued customer, are well informed and serve up great cocktails. The bar is unique in that single people would not feel uneasy using the facility on their own as everyone was made to feel part of the Pelican family. Sounds corny but true. Would I revisit? Of course. The whole experience makes you want to go back; well done to all of the service team.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, HotelTravel.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale