The resort is beautiful. Very kid friendly and family comfortable. Our room was very comfortable and clean. The entire resort was very clean.
Some notes just for information.
A. The valet parking is $28.00 per day. AND there is limited parking on the street in which you have to feed the meter every 3 hours, all night long too. We did get a discount at the desk when I mentioned it to $16.00 per day, so that helped.
B. There is nowhere to walk to reach shopping or restaurants, so a rental car is a must. Area was VERY easy to get around and for me it was worth it since it is beachfront with a private beach.
C. The meals at the hotel (even lunch) are very pricey. Kids meals are ALL $8.95 and they have 5 choices for kids. But - they do make a mean pizza. We had a fridge and microwave in the room so we just grabbed some snacks at the local grocery store and had them in the room, along with some soda.
D. Pool and lazy river are great and the beach is very sandy. No rocks at all to speak of. Chairs and umbrellas are provided for no charge (but you can tip).
E. Sightseeing was easy. Hotel staff had lots of information and was quick to help us find anything we were looking for. ALL of the staff were very friendly and helpful.
I would definitely go back. Great trip!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale