We have stayed twice at this resort prior to embarking on a cruise out of Port Everglades. We stayed in an oceanfront suite with two queen size beds and a separate living room with pull-out sofa. You are truly oceanfront with a private beach area. The pool and lazy river are excellent - nice and warm and we could float around the lazy river all day. There is food and beverage service at the pool and beach. Our meals were wonderful and we had the best server (originally from Brazil). He always remembered our favourites. This resort has the most magnificent porch - you can sit and watch the sunrise with a coffee or enjoy the evening breeze. The restaurant and bar is fantastic and you can't beat the lemon lime water and freshly baked cookies in the afternoon in the lobby area. The bar staff made my daughter wonderful non-alcoholic beverages! They were so tasty - I started ordering them by the pool. There is a complimentary internet room off of the lobby. Our children enjoyed the old fashioned ice cream store where you can purchase sundries and things you forgot to pack. We love it here and look forward to our next trip...we didn't want to leave for our cruise...now that says something!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale