Tripadvisor
Fort Lauderdale
All reviews lauderdale by the sea winn dixie short walk decent hotel wi fi clean hotel heated pool other hotels beds were comfortable motel florida repair pier ft
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2020

Had an excellent stay for 2 nights. Comfortable beds and relaxing atmosphere. Staff was very welcoming and accommodating. Always enjoy my stays in sunny South Florida. I look forward to staying here again in the near future! Yaz!!!

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 16, 2019 via mobile

Ok I'll first start by saying the front desk manager Oliver and Desk Clerk Robin were outstanding and very accommodating. However they were the only glimmer of hope in this run down, filthy, good will furniture having, roach infested place. The walls were beat up with patch work. I was offered a roach trap for the bugs. The pillows‍♀️. The room we got deserved to be on the show "Another Dirty Room" on YouTube. It was so nasty we had to search to find another hotel immediately. There were so many clues to this being a horrid place, that ee missed. I was able to get a refund thank goodness. For the love of God don't stay there.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank martinngina95
Reviewed October 27, 2019

Our stay at the hotel was amazing! Management is extremely nice and willing to help with any questions you may have. Only a five minute walk to the beach, with an excellent pool. Rooms were always clean and the little patio was perfect to sit out at in the morning and evening. 10 minute walk to major restaurants and souvenir shops. For the money we paid for the hotel, it was absolutely perfect. I honestly would not change a single thing!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

Nice motel. Easy check in, excellent service, big room, comfortable bed, clean and close to everything what more can I say! Oh pool, laundry and full kitchen! Within walking distance to restaurants, bars. stores and the beach!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 30, 2019

For all my movie buffs, this hotel is actually one of two that were featured in the "Revenge of the Nerds II: Nerds in Paradise" movie that was filmed back in 1987. The movie gave the hotel the name "The Royal Flamingo".

Date of stay: July 2019