“Service slow and unfriendly”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Order Online
OR
Order Online
Ranked #97 of 103 Quick Bites in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Fast Food
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 1701 South Federal Highway. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Fort Lauderdale, FL serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

4:30pm on a Monday. Slow. Slow. Slow. Staff is not very friendly. No smiles, little acknowledgment when you approach the counter and no real customer service skills. Food is typical as other locations. You know what you’re getting. Mozzarella sticks are pretty good and a good price.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (21)

Reviewed September 26, 2019

Went for breakfast. Ordered croissantwich, meal to go. Crossed the street to go to the hotel, literally across the street and food was cold...COLD! done with them

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

Burger King needs to revoke the franchise here. I will never go to any burger King knowing that they allow this poor excuse to exist. Wait times of over 40 minutes, inaccurate orders, no napkins no ice . If you are desperate for overpriced food and have 2 hours to kill, this is your place.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2019

I only do BK for fast food as I am a vegan and need a veggie burger. But this place was so dirty. The floor was disgusting and the tables looked sticky and unhealthy. I did order the veggie burger but the waiter got mad at me as I asked if he could leave off the onion after he already placed the order. He said it would have saved him from yelling to the lady preparing the sandwich. I was the only person in the whole place? I didn't get sick and was facing a long drive on the highway so I needed something to snack on. But I would not go back there again.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019

We needed a quick meal before our flight so queued at this fast food outlet to be served by a fed-up server. The food (ironically) took a while to arrive but when we sat down (opposite the outlet) to eat it, it was STONE COLD. I immediately took it back to the cashier, who did apologise but said she's have to ring her manager to get him to attend the shop to process my refund and that would take at least 15mins. RIDICULOUS, I didn't have 15mins and why should I wait that long for a straightforward refund ... AVOID

Date of visit: March 2019