“Great Chain Restaurant”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Beach
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Great location on the beach with good food. I tend to stay away from chains but this one has been consistent from Maui to Anaheim to Ft Lauderdale. Kids love it.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I've been in this place 3 to 4 times, and recently me and my husband went for our Favorite dish Shakin' Shrimp Ceviche only to find that it was out of the menu.
Our server Konrad, went to call the manager Heather and she in company with Richard another manager they went above and beyond to please us with this delicious plate.
I'm really happy the type of service they deliver in this place, I have never been disappointed neater with the food nor the service.
If you go there ask for this this dish "Shakin' Shrimp Ceviche" maybe if it has enough demand they might bring it back.

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Nothing special here. Slow service eventhough they have license plates to make the waiters stop, which they dont. I wasnt impressed with the chain bar type food. Once was enough.

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We've been to many Bubba Gump location and have always felt we received a good value and had a great experience.
However, the 2 meals, Dan's drunken shrimp & Bourban street mahi mahi, were cold, tiny portions, and low overall quality and cost $45!!
I hesitated ordering take out bit we were exhausted from along day of travel and didn't want to go back out.
Summary:
Don't go to Bubba Gumps for carry out or delivery.

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

This place is packed with character, serves amazing food and the service is friendly and fast. Love the Forest Gump light-up cocktail glasses that you can take home....ohh and by the way they are reasonably priced.