“Run Forrest Run”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Beach
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Love the food here, coconut shrimp was terrific, brought home lots of t-shirts, glasses, key rings, etc from here to share with my family and friends here in Canada

Write a ReviewReviews (2,473)

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We had a great dinner. Large portions and good staff. The shrimp were wonderful. The drinks were good and the atmosphere is what you would expect at Bubba Gumps.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

This is the first restaurant that required eating afterwards at another restaurant to become partially satisfied. I had mahi mahi with shrimp smaller than my little finger. Actually, I have never seen shrimp as small. The mahi mahi were the size of hashbrown breakfast patties from McDonald's. I believe that BG has become so commercialized that they have gotten away from their roots and care only about their profits. I very seldom write a review but felt it necessary to prevent this from happening to someone else.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

This is a great family stop. The food is perfect and not too overpriced. The service is great. You can go wearing almost anything. You walk out very full.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

We eat here pretty often when we visit and the food is pretty good-especially for a gimicky chain restaurant. The fish and chips are pretty good and the hush puppies are always great. I have never had an issue with the food and usually the service is pretty good. I avoid the bar like the plague-the one time we sat there the bartender was so RUDE-I will not be seated in that section ever again...