“Great wait staff”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Beach
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Our waiter made us feel very special and made good suggestions ordering from the menu.

I wish there was less fried fish and more broiled choices. But we enjoyed the fish and will return.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

This restaurant is simply amazing ! My boyfriend and I went 3 times and everytime, the food was delicious and the service was excellent ! The waiters were very nice and funny, and the shrimps were fresh and really really good !

Reviewed August 6, 2013

My first time at one of these. Its a landries corp theme place . OK , lots of cute little drinks, take home the glass, shaker etc. I guess i did my due diligence to try the forest gump themed place. Pass, get a pizza

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Nice food in a nice atmosphere. Poor service though, it seems as if staff is very interested in tips when they bring you the bill, but forgets why we should tip them during dinner.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We enjoyed an afternoon lunch here for the first time, and left happy and full. The restaurant has a really cool theme and great décor that made eating here a really fun and pleasant experience that you can't get anywhere else. We ordered the Strawberry Mango Chiller (very, very delicious slushy drink...and you can keep the glass!) and Far Out Dip as an appetizer. It was yummy, and a delicious and different twist on spinach artichoke dip. We also both ordered the Forrest's Seafood Feast which included fried shrimp, hush puppies, fish and chips, coleslaw and several dipping sauces. It wasn't a huge amount of food, but there was plenty of variety. We couldn't finish it all, but everything was really tasty. We decided to order the Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundae, which was disappointing. The cookie was really dry and mealy, and honestly, I could have made a better one at home. Other than that, the food was great along with the service. I'd definitely come back.