“Great Place!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
“Great Place!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

My granddaughter, her friend and I hit this place loaded down with packages after a long day shopping. Service was great. Food was delicious and came out fast and hot. Waiter was pleasant and efficient. The view from our window seat was great for people watching! I would defiantly eat here again.

Visited October 2013

English Harbour Town, Saint Paul, Antigua
“inedible”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Cannot understand why this restaurant is so busy. It certainly is no recommendation that the food is good which it certainly is not. The service wasn't bad, at least the girls tried, but the food on the plates was inedible.

1 Thank Richard W
New York, New York, United States
“I love P.F.Changs!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Search it out wherever I travel. Love the Lettuce Wraps and the Mongolian Beef. Ambiance is always great, food consistently great and staff that is very sharp. Love it, love it, love it!

Visited November 2013
Manchester, England
“Love this place”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We have eaten at some of the more pricey restaurants but for the cost of the food and drinks here there was nothing to complain about. When we arrive it was so very busy. The inside was practically full due the balmy weather I guess everyone wanted to eat in however enjoying the warmth we opted for outside seating. Our waitress was super. I ordered a lychee martini which wasn't on the listed cocktail list but the waitress said the bar were able to make my drink of choice. Knowing the size of the portions we opted to share a starter. Signature lettuce wraps fantastic. But not enough lettuce but after our request a few more arrived. Main course was again a large portion but I would recommend saving some room for desert. We had a tasting plate of 3 red velvet, salted caramel and peanut butter cake, they were fabulous.

Wales, UK
“Slow service and water kept dripping from the ceiling”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We went on a week night thinking it would be quieter - well, there weren't many occupied tables. But there was a lack of staff. We had to wait 5 minutes while our seating assistant could take us to our table, while larger groups were let in ahead of us. The table hand't been properly cleaned and the previous diners credit card receipt was still on the table. Then the waiter eventually came to take our order, some items we asked for were unavailable although they were on the menu. My hot and sour soup finally arrived and it was warm. My entree was also warm in parts, hot in others. To add insult to injury, I was asked to complete a survey of how my experience was and my waiter said he always asks for high scores! As if. Not sure if I'll return as there is an independent Chinese restaurant opposite.