“One of Fort Lauderdale's Best Restaurants #deanmyerow”

Temple Street Eatery
Ranked #165 of 1,434 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed November 11, 2017

This place is nestled in a strip mall off Federal Highway, and is a true gem of a find. The rice bowls, the dumplings, the beers, and everything that I have tried is truly excellent. It is a great place for a quick lunch and it can be quite busy, but the kitchen is fairly quick in delivering the food. One of my favorites in Fort Lauderdale. @deanmyerow

2  Thank dean m

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

Ordered the Bulgogi rice bowl last night. Service was fast and expeditious.
I was however a bit disappointed in the taste of the Bulgogi. I've eaten Bulgogi in many places around the country. This is the first time that I was not pleased with the seasonings. There was not much taste to the beef.
I am accustomed to the beef having a sweet taste which was lacking in the dish.

I have eaten at Temple street eatery a few times and this was the first time that I was left unsatisfied.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Was in for a quick lunch. The associate recommended I eat the Bulgogi Rice Bowl. I’m glad I took his advice. The dish was great! Their service is on point. Glad I stopped in! If you’re into Asian fusion and looking for an alternative to Pei Wei....this is it! They’re not even on the same planet!

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Place was busy, good sign, line moved quickly to order. There is a board, there is a menu, so you should take the time in advance and away from the line to decide before you get to the register. There were 3 specials on a board, unfortunately they had no descriptions or prices. I would recommend they give more information including pricing on the specials board. I ordered the special of ceviche, it was alright. The portion was adequate, the $13 price was as high as I feel it could go before it was too much, and the flavor was ok but I expected more. I ordered the last noodle dish on the menu with pork. It's served dry and at room temperature, the portion was good, the price was very fair, however it missed with the flavor in my opinion. My biggest disappointment was the fact they had no dumplings whatsoever, and I know I wasn't the only one let down. I will return and definitely try another dish, but they better have the dumplings.

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

I've been coming to this place for over a year and have never been disappointed. I always get their Edamame Falafel pita bc I just can't stray from it. It's a great combo of flavors and the fries (extra $3) tops it off. I try to come during their happy hour between 4-7 for the drink specials.