“When You Can't Make it to Paris For a Crepe Come Here Instead!”
Review of La Crepe

La Crepe
Ranked #160 of 1,470 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: So Fresh, So Good, ... So French LA CREPE is a new Family owned and operated Creperie concept in Fort Lauderdale. We offer a large choice of typically French Entree Crepe, Dessert Crepe, Breakfast Crepe, Omelet, Gaufres,French Sandwich, Ice Cream, French pastries and Bakery. House of the French Brie Cheese and Reblochon Cheese Crepes, French saucisson, Nutella... Our French recipe home made batter is daily prepared, guaranty of the best crepe, like the delicious crepes you could find in Paris. We are using only fresh ingredients. We are open every day for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, and you can enjoy at any time of the day a delicious dessert Crepe, our Home Made French Pastries or our Ice Cream Choice, with a delicious coffee. Enjoy La Crepe patio in front of the fountain. We also offer inside tables, free parking, free Wii Fii. La Crepe is available for your birthday party or any other event. BIENVENU CHEZ LA CREPE ET BON APPETIT ! General Information Outside and inside tables. Eat in or Take out. Patio Dogs friendly. Free Parking.
Reviewed March 11, 2018

On this day last year my daughter was in Paris and since she couldn't be in France this year I took her out to lunch at La Crepe. We had eaten here before and really enjoyed the food. Today she had the chicken corden bleu crepe and I had the ham and brie crepe with the honey mustard sauce. Both crepes were large, in fact my daughter couldn't even finish hers. For dessert we split the red and black crepe which is strawberries with nutella. The crepe was slightly crispy with warm Nutella smothering the sweet strawberries. You can have it with ice cream or whipped creme. We both loved it and it reminded my daughter of the ones she had enjoyed in Paris. Other dessert choices offered include gelato as well as several pastries. I really love the crepes here and they will customize them any way you want. I tried their coffee for the first time today and I really liked it too. Our server was extremely nice and attentive. I believe the owners are from France. They offer both indoor and outdoor seating. As others have pointed out it is not the fanciest place but the food is priced reasonably and I have always felt extremely welcomed when I have come in. They offer a Yelp discount of 20% off when you check in. With this discount it was like getting our dessert crepe for free.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

My wife & I love this place for its Famous Smoked Salmon Crepes.. They also offer sweet crepes, which we like for our daughter.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

This is one of my favorite places to eat at home. When I come home from college, this is the first place I have to go. The service is awesome and the food is wonderful with a very authentic taste of European Creperie.

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

They make such great Crepes from dessert to Chicken Cordon Bleu
. Which I had w/ their homemade dressing Pesto . G had the Chicken Fajita looks awesome
They have Big cups of coffee and hot chocolate, gelato. It’s in a outside mall like by the fountain. So very tasty. Check in yelp get 20% off and their prices are very reasonable to begin with

Reviewed December 19, 2017

While in Southern Florida I went looking for this restaurant because I really wanted to try it but it was a Monday and they were closed. This restaurant is in a storefront Shopping Center and the restaurant does not face the street. Parking tends to be an issue which makes this a little difficult to find.