“Great food and great location”
Review of Coconuts

Coconuts
Ranked #19 of 1,331 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Central Beach
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and great location”
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Have been to Coconuts many times and never disappointed! Best lobster roll in South Florida and reasonably priced. The ribs are also fantastic and just melt in your mouth! Great staff, great food and location!

Weston, Florida, United States
“Great Location on Intracoastal”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Loved sitting outside with our friends from out of town overlooking the intracoastal. "Outdoor" paella not the best according to my husband. My friend loved, loved, loved her red snapper with a jalepeno enhanced sauce. Conch fritters were not very conchy...better at Islamorada Fish Co. Scooby crab appetizer very good, served w/ french bread to soak up the garlicky sauce. My fish tacos with grilled mahi were ok, but I would try something else. They do have reservations for parties of 5 or more, we did call ahead seating, called 20 minutes before we were arriving and our table was waiting. May be more of a wait now that it is the "season".

Visited October 2012
Davie, Florida
“Great ambiance”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had a party of 10 and the staff were very accomodating, after we asked them to move us from one table to another. The wait staff were very friendly and helpful. The menu is varied enough and had some items that were not your usual entrees. The restaurant has made updates and is now much more inviting and open. And you can't beat being right on the intra-coastal and seeing the sun set.

• Visited November 2012
“Perfect waterside spot”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I have enjoyed myself at coconuts the 2 times I have gone. The staff is friendly the atmosphere is comfortable. I love watching the boats go by. The menu is great but could add a few more things like lobster tail or stone crab.

I work at a gay resort and will always point my guest in the direction of Coconuts. They always come back full and with a smile.

Ashburn, VA
“Aligator Ribs”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I walked here from the Courtyard Marriot. Great location on the water. I felt like some adventure so I tried the aligator ribs. While I would not eat aligator on a regular basis the mustard barbecue sauce was very good. Great location for drinks or dinner. Lots of mega yachts in the background.

• Visited August 2012