“Wonderful”

W Fort Lauderdale
Ranked #26 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
“Wonderful”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

This my hotel of choice super clean, rooms are immaculate, customer service is the best,the ambiance is excellent and the food is delicious Just a wonderful experience all around.I would definitely stay here again. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014
LBosco, Manager at W Fort Lauderdale, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
chicho713,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

LBosco

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,176)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Washington, DC
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I can be particularly over-critical of hotels, as I travel quite a bit for work.
I must say, this hotel has far exceeded my expectations. I have had two other splendid stays in 15 years of work travel, and this one may surpass them both. Although there was a slight delay for my room during a 5pm check-in, the room's corner balcony and splendid view are both worth it. I was welcomed as if a VIP at check-in, and everyone has been nothing but nice.
I look forward to many returns to this hotel.

Room Tip: Tower One, ocean facing rooms are top notch.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Scott M,

Wow, thank you for such a stellar review! I am so thrilled to hear that your stay exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed view from your balcony. We look forward to welcoming you again, for business or leisure!

Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I was in town for one night, this was my first time at the W. It had been recommended to me by a colleague - boy was he right. Location was awesome- they upgraded my room complimentary; check in staff was friendly and accommodating. I even called down and asked for a late check out and they didn't hesitate- Of course! I was told. I will be back for sure. I travel frequently and it's refreshing to see that in some places they haven't lost touch with the concept of what a service industry is about.

• Stayed April 2014
sgroppen1,

I’m so glad you hear you enjoyed your first stay – thanks for joining us! We look forward to stay number two. Until then…

Safe travels,
Reviewed April 14, 2014

What a great experience. One of the friendliest, most helpful people at The W was in the "wheels dept" - Jerett Loperfito. With five girls, getting from place to place can be a bit of a hassle. He politely and happily took care of us on every excursion, helping us find a cab that could accommodate us all. That kind of service is hard to find...and The W has got it!

Thanks Shake n Bake!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Jessica K,

Thanks for your review! It’s wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our team was able to accommodate your group girls each time! We hope to see you again!

Syosset, New York
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I have now stayed at this hotel twice in the past month. I was upgrade upon check in to a wonderful suite! It will be difficult to return and not stay in one of these rooms...
Wonderful staff that can not do enough for you to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. I ate at their restaurant Steak 954 that was awesome. It is also a great place to have breakfast in the morning outside overlooking the ocean.

I will definitely return!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Eugene S,

I’m so glad you hear you enjoyed your recent visit! I’m happy our team was able to make you feel welcome and that you were able to indulge at Steak 954. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I've just returned from an amazing 4 day stay at the the W Ft. Lauderdale. Having stayed at other hotels nearby in the past.. (the Grand, and the Westin- (both nice) on each occasion I ventured to the W to treat myself to an elaborate breakfast. They have several over the top omlettes, delicious coffee, and everything presented beautifully. the food was incredible each time. I spent 20 years in the restaurant business.. so I am very picky about food, and especially have a hawk-eye for good service. this is the place. period. You can imagine I was thrilled when good friends suggested a 4 day stay at the W. (last weekend) I cant say enough about the wow factor in this place..the ambience, the smell, decor, lighting, the staff, the food , the view.. all just like a wonderful dream. I felt like a celebrity. its a really nice feeling the W. exceeded my expectations in every way. Bravo! I look forward to planning my next trip there this summer.

Room Tip: balcony.. facing the surf!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
MusicBaron,

Thank you for the wonderful review! I’m so glad you’ve indulged with us your many visits and that you enjoyed your recent stay. We certainly look forward to your summer trip!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

We have always loved the "W" Ft. Lauderdale. It set the scene for weekends away and birthdays but it was also where we got engaged so naturally we knew it would be perfect for our wedding. We can't say enough about our ceremony and reception or the entire W staff. We had at least 90 guests and they loved every minute of it and told us repeatedly it was one of the most beautiful they have ever been to. From the bell/valet staff to front desk/concierge to event catering and our hotel planner Nathan Venne... It was all a dream come true. The food was incredible and when a storm forced us to move everything inside and broke my vision of an oceanview sunset ceremony.... They went above and beyond to make sure that it had a major wow factor. We are so so happy and couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you for everything! We will be back soon! Jessica and Jimmy Johnson

• Stayed March 2014
JessicaRalstonJohnson,

Thank you so much for always celebrating with us! We are so incredibly happy to have been a part of so many special occasions. And congratulations! We’re so glad you said ‘I do’ with us – and it’s wonderful that our team made your special day all the memorable. We certainly look forward to your next escape.