1,105 results
All reviews rooftop deck beach chairs across the street manager matt casablanca restaurant free beach boogie boards perfect location king size boutique hotel small hotel walking distance fort lauderdale beach clean rooms ocean front restaurants and bars coffee maker
Selected filters
Reviewed April 19, 2017

Snooze hotel Ft Lauderdale is a no frills hotel. If you are into beds sheets being turned down & chocolates on your pillow then this is not for you, but if you just want a room with comfortable beds , shower , fridge / freezer, safe & tv and coffee making machine this is a must. The rooms are spacious and kept very clean including the sheets and towels etc: ( maid cleaning service every day). Matt and Alex are extremely helpful and friendly and can assist with things like taxis to the port or airport and printing boarding passes. This is a small hotel and gets full quickly, we saw a Vacancy sign for one night and we were here for 10 days. There is lots within walking distance of Snooze; restaurants, shops, the beach, intercoastal waterway and buses. There is a lift to whichever floor you may be on and there is also a large roof terrace and a shared balcony on the second floor balcony for you to relax and watch the world go by. Although there is free WI FI, there are no phones or clocks in the rooms, but hey you are on holiday. So if you just want some where to shower before going out in the evening, or after the beach and a nice comfortable bed to sleep in then Snooze is the place.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Snooze_Hotel, General Manager at Snooze, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Thanks for choosing us and for your kind review! We try to provide everything you need like the beach gear, parking, and wireless all at no charge without making you pay more for the things that you don't want. That way, we tend to be the least expensive oceanfront option.
We pride ourselves on our guest service and on the hotel's cleanliness. I'm also glad to hear you enjoyed the service you received!
Thanks again for staying with us at the beach. We hope to see you again at the sea!

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel April 9th -12th after being on a cruise. We wanted somewhere to chill. We actually booked this hotel last year after reading all the reviews.
It was great, and true to all the positive reviews. Matt was extremely helpful, especially as we were early and he allowed to store our luggage while we had a look around the area.
Room was very clean and comfortable and just right for our chill out stay.
Yes the roof terrace is very good and everything you need is 5 mins away with plenty of choices for every meal you need.
Matt couldn't do enough for us and is a hard working guy who's always on the go.
You get exactly what you expect when staying at the Snooze. Enjoy.

1  Thank KellysinKos
Snooze_Hotel, General Manager at Snooze, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Thank you folks! I'm honored that you appreciated my service and our hotel. We have a very simple goal at the Snooze. We want to give you the best possible vacation experience because we know how hard people work to get to enjoy a break at the beach. Our team takes great pride in our hotel and the service we provide for you.
It's true that our location only adds to your vacation experience. We are right across from the beach, right next door to a great restaurant, and only 3 blocks from the entertainment center of the beach. Enjoy our free beach gear and the beautiful rooftop terrace and you have everything you need.
Thank you again for your kind words. We gladly work very hard for all of our guests. It's great to hear our efforts are appreciated!
Warmest regards,

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Snooze while in town for a friend's wedding. The view is amazing from the front deck and the roof. Room was cozy and quiet, and we were even directly across from the elevator. Never heard any noise, even though it happened to be a spring break week. If you're looking for a comfortable, clean hotel stay where you don't want or need all of the extras, Snooze is the place to stay. The beach is right across the street and they have everything you could need at the hotel, sunblock, chairs, towels and beach toys. Lots of places to walk to, great restaurants and shopping. The parking is also free. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Can't wait to go back!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

It was fun having your wedding party at the hotel! I got to know quite a few of you while you were here. We love guests that come to relax and have a great time with friends. Our hotel is a great venue for weddings and private parties!
One of the most important aspects of the Snooze is the ability to snooze without hearing noise. Although we have had an unruly guest or two in our past, we are great at removing them and taking care of any issues that arise. Add to that our building is solid reinforced concrete and you won't hear the pitter patter of little feet in the room above or next to you.
Thanks again for choosing us and for your comments! We're so glad you enjoyed our corner of the beach. We hope to see you again next time the sea is calling.

Reviewed April 15, 2017

The hotel is wonderful, staff is super friendly and it is right across the street from the beach. Rooftop terrace has a beautiful view and lots of comfy places to sit. We were on a cruise and came back early in the morning before check in time and the manager was very helpful; letting us change and store our things until we could check in. We were able to enjoy the beach while we waited. AND the price was awesome.

Room tip: beautiful views, steps from the beach, quiet
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Every day, guests are surprised when they show up and their room is ready hours before check in. We communicate with our guests to find out arrival times and try to have rooms ready based on those times. In the unlikely event that they aren't we are happy to do what we did for you folks. We will store your things and even text you when your room is prepared. I always try to get the most time out of every vacation and I know you do too. It's one of the extras we do here. You deserve an effortless vacation, not a hassle of waiting until 3:01pm to check in.
The roof is by far my favorite spot. It's great for tanning or having a picnic in the day. At night, we have beautiful lighting and music which change the whole atmosphere. People enjoy socializing with friends and beverages at night while sharing stories of the day's adventures.
Thank you for such a nice 5 star review! It's great to know that we played a part in providing a great time with your friends. Come again soon!

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Ok I've never given a bad review like this before but if your looking to stay here don't! I made the mistake of relying on trip advisor. Only a 2 night stay night 1 woken up at midnight by neighbors slamming there door. Ok can't blame the hotel for this but upon further review its so hard to close the doors you have to slams them. Got up at 8 had breakfast went for a walk back to room by 10 then off to the beach, got back at 4 room not cleaned! Went and asked for towels so we could shower for dinner. Went to dinner got back at 7 hmmm room never cleaned. Stoped in office was told we didn't want room cleaned just wanted towels. Hmmm why wouldn't I want my room cleaned. Was offered beer for my inconvenience. No thanks I don't drink!
If the owner wants to contact me feel free. But don't offer me beer! Oh one other thing the curtains have black mold in them I'll attach a pic for prof. Hope this helps you with your hotel selection.

6  Thank Drewlou102
Snooze_Hotel, General Manager at Snooze, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2017

Thank you for making me aware of this situation. I want to personally apologize for the unacceptable service you had. I expect any member of our team to resolve a situation, not offer beer. Had I been there, I would have closed the office and cleaned the room myself. I would also have found out from the housekeeper why she missed your room. Every room is cleaned every day unless a guest has the 'do not disturb' sign on the door. We also have brand new curtains in storage. Being 60 feet from sand means the air is 100% humid. I change curtains often but obviously missed one. I would have changed it while you were out if I had known. I will check every room and address that immediately upon my return Monday (currently recovering from minor surgery). I will also have counseling sessions with my team to let them know what I expect and our guests rightfully demand.
We can't rest on our laurels at the Snooze. Being the number 4 hotel in the city means we have to work twice as hard to ensure all of our guests have great vacations. I consider my first English one star review a team wide wake-up call. (We had a bad review once because I don't speak Spanish. I tried to learn it but can't) I want to credit your account but I don't know your name or room number. Please call me at your convenience Monday between 9 am and 7 pm so that I may personally apologize and credit your account. I can be reached at 954-761-9933. Again, please accept my sincere apology for this aberration in service. That is NOT who we are or what I will accept. These issues will be ended immediately.
Kind regards,