snooze
$127
$147
$108
$99
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$98
$74
Hotels.com
$259
$223
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$179
$203
Orbitz.com
$145
Hotwire.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsrooftop deckbeach chairsacross the streetmanager matttwo king size bedsparking is tightcasablanca restaurantboogie boardssmall hotelperfect locationboutique hotelwalking distancefort lauderdale beachcoffee makeran ocean view roomclean roomsrestaurants and bars
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Stayed there for weekend of Tortuga Music festival. Had the best service. Very clean and staff very personable!! Will be back for sure and I live here. Definitely recommend it!!!! Oh yeah close to everything.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank dawn6365
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

My family just stayed April 26-29th and I'm so glad I listened to the reviews. It was above and beyond every expectation you could ask for, REALLY! It was maticulously clean, modern attire and the beds were great!! Small kitchenette with sink, toaster, fridge and microwave. Bar style table and sitting table. TWO KING beds! Stand up rainfall showerhead, it was great.
The beach is literally 100 steps away, if that. They have a nice balcony you can hangout and watch all the beach and traffic action. They provide you with beach towels, chairs and umbrellas to use at the beach.
I can't say enough good about the fabulous lil place!!!!! A block from Beach Place and shopping. I'll be back for sure! Thanks for making our first trip to ft. Lauderdale flawless.

• Stayed: April 2014
5  Thank Amy C
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Snooze for our anniversary. We had a beautiful room, fantastic service, and gorgeous views! Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice (and affordable) place to stay in Ft Lauderdale!

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Angel G
Reviewed April 28, 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed here on our last day of our roadtrip through the south. We were looking for an affordable place with parking near the beach and this hotel had all of those things. It's just as nice as all the fancy smancy places alongside the Fort Lauderdale beach but is just a bit lower scale. The room was nothing fancy but very clean and nice. The beach is literally across the street and it has a small private parking. What more do you need? P.S. We loved the old school picture of how the hotel used to look! We'll surely visit again!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hans V
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We stayed at the snoozed four days prior to our cruise and three days post cruise and would very much consider planning a complete vacation there, the location was perfect, within walking distance to shopping and night life, beach is across the street, hotel staff is very friendly and helpful and to top it off, you can't beat the price, very clean and comfortable, will be back!!!!

Room Tip: Starbucks located next door at the Weston, nice restaurant right next door
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family