“????”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 1,346 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: US1 & Sunrise Blvd.
Transit: East Sunrise Boulevard
Description: The Capital Grille is here so come and enjoy it all. Our famous dry aged steaks, chops and delicious fresh seafood. In a relaxed and elegant atmosphere. An award-winning wine list that’s creating quite a buzz. Complimentary valet parking. A convenient location right at the main entrance to The Galleria. Even extensive private dining choices.Come for lunch or dinner. For the dining experience you want, right where you want it.
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I don't know how else to title this review when I loved everything about this steakhouse, but my steak. The restaurant is beautiful. The tables are nicely spaced apart. The waitstaff is about as professional as it gets. The wine menu was reasonable. They had my favorite wine, Termes Numanthia, for about double retail, which I consider very reasonable. There were five of us and a young child. We ordered all kinds of appetizers, and they were all very good. Two of the other three adults ordered stuffed shrimp, and loved them. The fourth adult ordered a different steak, and loved it. I was the odd man out. I ordered a rare Delmonico. Well, I live in NYC. I have eaten in Peter Luger's many times, Smith and Wollensky many times; I could go on and on. Without trying to sound snobbish, I know good steakhouses. The hallmark of a good steak is charred on the outside, and however you order it on the inside. I ordered it rare. It arrived blah on the outside, and lukewarm on the inside, as if it just came out of the fridge before it was thrown on the grill. What a disappointment for $47 a la carte.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Christy was superb, the food was fantastic, the wine was delicious and the price was expected. What else can I say.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Best burger EVER!!!!!
Their salads, their truffle oil fries are to die for, & so is their ahi tuna!
I wasn't impressed with their filet or any steaks for that matter.
Wonderful breads, decent desserts, & very good service.
It's a little to the pricey side but worth because of the quality!

1  Thank cristinascott
Reviewed February 7, 2013

After returning home from our holidays in Florida we want to share with you know how much we enjoyed the celebrating of my birthday in the Capital Grille of Fort Lauderdale.
After the most warm, friendly welcome from ther Manager Mr. Seth Kooistra we sat down with our friends at a lovely decorated table.
Our waitress, Christy Thompson, looked after us in such a professional and personal way that we were speechless and felt very honoured.
We enjoyed the superb food – fish to start and lambchops as maincourse– and were surprised not only with a birthday dessert but a nice picture too.
We are sorry we did not have the time to visit the capital Grille a second time, but be sure we will be back. Our next trip to LbtS -Florida is already booked.
No better place to go to enjoy your Birthday dinner then the Capital Grille in Fort Lauderdale.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We celebrated my Aunt and Uncle's 72nd Anniversary at the Capital Grille, there were 15 of us and not one person had a complaint about the food or the service. There are plentiful menu choices, the atmosphere is very nice and our servers were right on queue, Bill did a wonderful job, not only in his serving us he also made us feel at home. I had one of there specials that night; it was a boneless Ribeye steak that was excellent. My Aunt and Uncle shared the Lamb Chops and said they were very, very good. I will admit the Capital Grille is a little pricey, however in this case you get what you pay for.