“Excellent”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 1,349 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: US1 & Sunrise Blvd.
Transit: East Sunrise Boulevard
Description: The Capital Grille is here so come and enjoy it all. Our famous dry aged steaks, chops and delicious fresh seafood. In a relaxed and elegant atmosphere. An award-winning wine list that’s creating quite a buzz. Complimentary valet parking. A convenient location right at the main entrance to The Galleria. Even extensive private dining choices.Come for lunch or dinner. For the dining experience you want, right where you want it.
Reviewed February 4, 2013

For a five star meal and service, I highly recommend this restaurant. I had their lobster salad, excellent, my sister had stone crab claws and oysters and thoroughly enjoyed her meal. Also an excellent wine list.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Wonderful food, service and atmosphere! What more could you ask? Reminds me of a Boston restaurant with dark wood and paintings on the wall. Look for DJ at the bar; he's the best bartender in town

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Love this place. The service is excellent as is the food. I have eaten at a number of Capital Grills and find them consistent. Prices are comparable to Morton's, Ruth's Cris etc. You get what you pay for.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Mouth watering delights awaited our adventure at the Capital Grille at the Galleria in lovely Ft. Lauderdale! The dining room is truly lovely, warm and inviting. Beautiful leather banquettes along the side for intimate dining, private dining rooms and a quaint bar area. After being seated in a most comfortable leather chair my guests and I were welcomed by our server and the dining room manager. It was holiday time and we were not crushed by the filled dining area! As large as the room is it is not noisy as in some restaurants.
We ordered our Pellegrino and cocktails and very pleased with our service. We started off with their French onion soup, made perfectly, just the right amount of cheese, onion, beef flavor, makes my mouth water . My guests ordered Filet Mignon, New York Strip and I chose Lamb chops. Two salads were ordered as we always share and were not disappointed. Greens, pine nuts, and a wonderful white balsamic vinegrette topped one, the other was a fabulous Caesar! Large and plenty for all.
When our meals arrived we all were very pleased! My guests thoroughly enjoyed their Filet Mignon as it melted in your mouth, my husbands' New York Strip was fabulous and he makes a great one at home! My Lamb chops were done to perfection! Four chops surrounding the most delicious mashed potatoes, creamy and very tasty. Our side of Lobster mac and cheese was outstanding! large pieces of Lobster meat mmmm. There was also asparagus so juicy and tender but crisp!
Desert was Chocolate cake that was scrumptious, espresso and coffee was great!
We are still talking about our meal and it will be hard to find anywhere as delicious. Hands down we will visit again and not bother with R'sC. Can't wait for a return visit, enjoy!!

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I dined here for lunch during our vacation. We both enjoyed the entire meal. There was more than enough food and it was all tasted excellent. We both had a steak sandwich with soup. The service was great as well. The prices were a little high but I thought the service and quality of food was worth it.