“Great Food Excellent Service!”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 1,349 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: US1 & Sunrise Blvd.
Transit: East Sunrise Boulevard
Description: The Capital Grille is here so come and enjoy it all. Our famous dry aged steaks, chops and delicious fresh seafood. In a relaxed and elegant atmosphere. An award-winning wine list that’s creating quite a buzz. Complimentary valet parking. A convenient location right at the main entrance to The Galleria. Even extensive private dining choices.Come for lunch or dinner. For the dining experience you want, right where you want it.
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We eat here frequently because it is always a consistently delicious dining experience. Cap Grille is a chain but you would not know it by the service and friendliness of the staff. Everyone her makes you feel welcome. The steaks are prime and cooked to perfection. Sides are outstanding. If you like Lobster Mac and Cheese then dont miss it here- it's a party in your mouth. Another stand out side is the Truffle Fries! This is always our "go to" special occasion place

Reviewed March 12, 2012

We wanted a steak dinner on our last night in FT Lauderdale,we were told by one of the shop venders to eat here we were not disappointed at all the resurant is very upscale you will get what you pay for, you will go away wanting to return on your next vacation

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Great service! Wind list above average. Food excellent with good portions. Pricey but your clients will not be disappointed.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

I've eaten so often at Capital Grille but never just sat at the bar. After a rough day at work I said forget the other bars and lets try CG. I can't tell you how much I felt like royalty. Maria our bartender was great. Warm welcome, kept conversation when appropriate and remembered our names. The manager was great as well. I don't really have a bar I consider "my bar" but I think I've found it.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

For a steak house that send out a steak very well done when iit was ordered med then the replacement was blue this one is bad. Worse yet we had to pick up our plates because the entree came before they cleared the salad dishes. Better service at the local dinner.