I have been coming to this hotel for about 25 years and my wife about 35 years. It is one of our favorites for many reasons: the service (personal and attentive), the location (on the beach, central and near, but not on, the strip), the views (beautiful ocean views) and the pool (warm and close). The rooms have been updated since our last stay and were wonderful and clean. The parking is tight near the popular beach, but staff really worked to ensure that we were not inconvenienced. Wonderful stay. --We also had breakfast at the diner restaurant and the staff did a great job at very reasonable prices for overlooking the ocean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fort Lauderdale's Premiere boutique style hotel, located DIRECTLY on 350 ft of private beach, offers 23 NEWLY RENOVATED oceanfront suites and standard accommodations with private balconies. Enjoy our Sandbar Grille located on our expanded oceanfront terrace or relax by our heated pool. Lounge chairs & umbrella's are provided along with complimentary use of kayaks and paddleboards. Self parking on property is available for no additional cost. There is nothing between you and beach when you stay at Sun Tower Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Sun Tower Hotel & Suites on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Tower Hotel And Suites On The Beach
- Sun Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sun Motel Fort Lauderdale