Simply wonderful small hotel and fabulous staff. My husband and I with 3 young kids ages 9, 6 and 2 years old spent the weekend in a suite with a magnificent view of the ocean! At the front desk Chris was most helpful throughout our stay and made a difference in our staying and being happy customers. Thank you Chris! Much cozier than big hotel chains. Right on the beach! Free parking. Quaint restaurant with great service from Mike! Kids had fun between the ocean and pool. Drawback for us was no Disney channel, but we got it on the iPod! Just what we needed for our stay-cation!! I would go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fort Lauderdale's Premiere boutique style hotel, located DIRECTLY on 350 ft of private beach, offers 23 NEWLY RENOVATED oceanfront suites and standard accommodations with private balconies. Enjoy our Sandbar Grille located on our expanded oceanfront terrace or relax by our heated pool. Lounge chairs & umbrella's are provided along with complimentary use of kayaks and paddle boards. Self parking on property is available for no additional cost. There is nothing between you and beach when you stay at Sun Tower Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Sun Tower Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Tower Hotel And Suites On The Beach
- Sun Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sun Motel Fort Lauderdale