I stayed here for 4 nights in April 2013. Spectacular location, and even more spectacular staff! The Sandbar Grill is the great eatery beachfront at the hotel. The food at the Sandbar Grill is phenomenal and you feel like family while dining there, definately try the fish tacos! Mike is a true asset to the place and he makes you feel like a friend you haven't seen in years. Great food and great staff!!!
I did cheat on the Sandbar Grill one night with the hotel next door, only because they serve liquor. I should have never strayed from home and been faithful to the Sandbar. I was left limp by the lackluster cheeseburger they served, don't even bother.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fort Lauderdale's Premiere boutique style hotel, located DIRECTLY on 350 ft of private beach, offers 23 NEWLY RENOVATED oceanfront suites and standard accommodations with private balconies. Enjoy our Sandbar Grille located on our expanded oceanfront terrace or relax by our heated pool. Lounge chairs & umbrella's are provided along with complimentary use of kayaks and paddleboards. Self parking on property is available for no additional cost. There is nothing between you and beach when you stay at Sun Tower Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Sun Tower Hotel & Suites on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Tower Hotel And Suites On The Beach
- Sun Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sun Motel Fort Lauderdale