My family enjoyed our one night stay here. Check in was smooth and we were actually allowed to check in early - thank you again!! The beach is nice and there are ample amounts of nice loungers. If you get to the beach early enough they will dig an umbrella into the sand for you. The onsite restaurant has very nice staff and the food was good. Only issue was that my husband has a seafood allergy so we dined at the restaurant next door (Pelican Bay). The room we stayed in was on the 5th floor and was fully renovated. The view was breathtaking! The beds were really comfortable. The pool area is also really nice. I highly recommend this for couples or families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fort Lauderdale's Premiere boutique style hotel, located DIRECTLY on 350 ft of private beach, offers 23 NEWLY RENOVATED oceanfront suites and standard accommodations with private balconies. Enjoy our Sandbar Grille located on our expanded oceanfront terrace or relax by our heated pool. Lounge chairs & umbrella's are provided along with complimentary use of kayaks and paddleboards. Self parking on property is available for no additional cost. There is nothing between you and beach when you stay at Sun Tower Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sun Tower Hotel & Suites on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Tower Hotel And Suites On The Beach
- Sun Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sun Motel Fort Lauderdale