We found our new favorite hotel in Ft. Lauderdale! From the moment we walked in until we left everything was excellent. It is directly on the sand. Our room had a small balcony that overlooked the beach. It was large and comfortable and had a refridgerator and microwave. The bathroom had all the amenities although the hairdryer was in a bag in the closet . The staff was very friendly and helpful. There was a great restaurant where we had dinner and breakfast. There's a lovely pool but we spent time on the beach. The only problem I could see is the parking area is very small but we had no trouble finding a place to park. We highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fort Lauderdale's Premiere boutique style hotel, located DIRECTLY on 350 ft of private beach, offers 23 NEWLY RENOVATED oceanfront suites and standard accommodations with private balconies. Enjoy our Sandbar Grille located on our expanded oceanfront terrace or relax by our heated pool. Lounge chairs & umbrella's are provided along with complimentary use of kayaks and paddleboards. Self parking on property is available for no additional cost. There is nothing between you and beach when you stay at Sun Tower Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Sun Tower Hotel & Suites on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Tower Hotel And Suites On The Beach
- Sun Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sun Motel Fort Lauderdale