Sun Tower Hotel & Suites
$434
$351
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$239
$179
$169
$149
$215
Hotwire.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewstuna towersandbar grilleocean frontflatbreadoceanfront king suitehear the wavessmall hotelfish tacosbeach chairs and umbrellasrestaurant downstairson site restaurantthe ground floorliving areaprivate beachthe atlantic oceancloser to the beachfirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I found this hotel 2 years ago by mistake and loved it the first step I got into the lobby. Everything is fine and great. Right into the ocean. I always go there when in Ft. Lauderdale ad the people are fantastic. The view is great and right on the ocean. I have been there already 2 times and willget back any time I need to be in Ft. Lauderdale. I can mention other 4 and 5 stars hotel I stayed in Ft. lauderdale, but this is the best for me...... Will ne back soon.

Room Tip: I have not found anything wrong with the rooms for the 3 times I stayed. One thing I learned is to book much in advance , otherwise there is no room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2012

My son & daughter-in-law were just recently married on the beach of the Sun Tower Hotel & Suites on Wednesday, August 15, 2012. Their reception was held at poolside with a fabulous buffet dinner, bar setup and DJ. The owner Christine and all her staff simply outdid their selves in giving my son Richard and his wife, Sarah the most memorable wedding ever. Everything was AWESOME, including the weather. Almost all of our 40 guests had their accommodations at the Sun Tower Hotel and all of us were more than amazed at the family atmosphere that we received. The breakfast, lunch & dinner were so good that you never had to leave to grab a bite to eat. You can bet that we will all be back one day to soak up the sun and just kick back. Thank You Christine for handling everything so perfectly. God Bless you & all of you staff. Forever the Campbell, Vickery, and Gootee Familes.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for a suite you won't be sorry.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This hotel may be hidden between two giant hotels but I believe it to be better than any big hotel around. The rates are wonderful for the location. The staff is very helpful and nice. The vew is fantastic. We had the first floor and at first I was dissapointed becuase I thought it would hinder the view. It didn't! I totally fell in love with our room especially the accessability to the beach from the patio. The hotel restaruant was wonderful and for a little extra charge would even bring your drinks to you on the beach! I couldn't have asked for better for the price. We will NEVER stay anywhere else but here when we are in the Ft. Lauderdale area. The only drawback was the parking. The parking area is limited, but the hotel is very accommadating when it comes to valeting your car (no charge) at the hotel next door or at a meter (again no charge) if all the hotel spaces are taken.

Room Tip: All rooms have an ocean balcony....there isn't a bad room in the place.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Dont let the exterior fool you. This hotel is a best kept secret in an otherwise overpriced area. The rates are incredible and the rooms are wonderful. The king suite is very spacious with an amazing view of the ocean. The bed is comfortable and the bedding is nice. The bathroom is very small but who cares! The pool is fantastic and the restaurant has good food and reasonable prices. The service is excellent. Will definitly be returning!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We read the reviews for this place before we booked and could tell that it was going to be good value for money, as we would have normally expected to pay more for the location. The reviews convinced us that there was no need to pay any extra money for a place to stay in Fort Lauderdale as this place was entirely acceptable. We found this to be true.
The hotel is situated in a pleasant and quiet area of Fort Lauderdale and right on the beach which was a huge plus. When we arrived, the downstairs area beyond the pool that leads to lifts and the beach looked rather shabby and run down. Our advice is to overlook this initial, negative impression as everything else is of a good quality for the money and very clean. If the shabby area at the back could be smartened up then the whole place would look a lot more attractive and appealing to visitors. We felt very safe there and it was so good to have that ocean view from our room. The beach area available for customers staying at the Sun Tower seems to be much bigger than for those staying at the larger, more up-market hotel next door and the Sun Tower provides plenty of beach towels,loungers and umbrellas free of charge for use on the beach.
Some front desk people were particularly helpful and friendly. The rooms were well-prepared and clean for our arrival and were far better quality than one might anticipate from the outside. We were very pleased with the room itself. The hotel is much cheaper than many in a similar location and the room's presentation and view make this hotel very good value for money to stay in.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family