On one hand this hotel is in a great location. Great pool, good food at the bar, some very nice staff, and comfortable beds. On the other hand, the hotel needs some updating. Balcony so small you can barely move, bad smell in room, you cannot get sun on beach in the afternoon due to location of the tall buildings blocking the sun, rooms not very clean, and parking limited. Price also varies too from night to night?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fort Lauderdale's Premiere boutique style hotel, located DIRECTLY on 350 ft of private beach, offers 23 NEWLY RENOVATED oceanfront suites and standard accommodations with private balconies. Enjoy our Sandbar Grille located on our expanded oceanfront terrace or relax by our heated pool. Lounge chairs & umbrella's are provided along with complimentary use of kayaks and paddle boards. Self parking on property is available for no additional cost. There is nothing between you and beach when you stay at Sun Tower Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Sun Tower Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Tower Hotel And Suites On The Beach
- Sun Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sun Motel Fort Lauderdale