“Laid Back Pub Grub with a view” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Deck Restaurant At Sea Club

Deck Restaurant At Sea Club
Ranked #191 of 1,322 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Central Beach
Tampa, Florida
“Laid Back Pub Grub with a view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

This is your average pub grub type place with a pretty amazing view. You can "sit outside" but undercover and out of the sun which is key for a few months out of the year. This is not a fancy place but laid back and relaxed which is what we needed this weekend. Prices are lower than a lot of the restaurants on the strip.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

• Hebrew first
“great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

loved it. no high end lavish place here simple . food was ok. nothing to brag about but outdoor seating to people watch on a1a

Visited September 2013
Moscow, Russia
“Great staff and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Nice place to eat while looking at the ocean. Reasonable prices and tasty food. They also serve breakfast in the morning.

Visited August 2013
Vero Beach, Florida
“I thought the hostess was supposed to greet me...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

I went to The Deck this past Friday for the first time. As I walked in with some friends there was a woman walking up to us and my friends didn't see her so they kept walking and because they had been there before I continued to walk with them. When I realized, seconds later, that they were not sure if you could seat yourself or not, I turned to the woman who had walked up to us and asked her if she was supposed to seat us, or if we seat ourselves. The woman said, and I quote, "Well, if you didn't ignore me, I would let you know. Seat yourselves." I have no idea why we even stayed. I asked for an espresso martini and my waiter looked at me like I had 5 heads and it turned out absolutely terrible. The only thing this place has going for itself is a nice view and is convenient for people staying nearby, I will NEVER go back, and I recommend you don't either! Management, I suggest you find people with a better attitude and who know how to make a drink.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Emily T
“Great place for a drink right on the beach!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Won't waste anyone's time here but the food may not be 5 star but the place doesn't advertise it as such. The food is what you pay for commensurate with the price. What rocks about this place are the drinks and location. Right on the beach with good, fast and friendly service with a 5 star view of the beach. Great place to kick back when it's raining or just having some fun with friends. Great service. Young lady was swamped but still managed to served everyone with a smile and great attitude. Will definitely return!!

• Visited August 2013