I stayed for the first time at Alcazar for 5 nights on the recommendation of a friend. I wasn't sure what to expect. I was extremely impressed. It's a very private resort atmosphere (you need a key to access the enclosed area between the three hotels). Residents have access to all the facilities of the resort -- including multiple pools and a hot tub on a beautifully landscaped path. The room was very clean and spacious and the facilities are rather modern. The place is run meticulously, and the staff was very friendly. I am more of a beach person, and used it more as just a hotel room rather than using the resort facilities. With that in mind, this place is just a couple blocks behind the beaches (you can see the beach when you step outside the resort). The hotels right across from the beaches are 3-5 times more expensive (and more), yet I would prefer all that this resort has to offer. Also, being two small blocks back from the main road of the beaches (A1A), it is very quiet and with minimal traffic. Parking for the resort is free. I highly doubt that applies for the big-name hotels along the beach. I will definitely plan on staying here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alcazar resort is centrally located to all Gay Fort lauderdale Nightlife. Walk to the popular Sebastian St. Gay Beach. Two blocks from the W Hotel thats has fine dinning and breath taking views from the bars. All rooms at the Alcazar have undergone renovations that started in early 2009. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Alcazar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Alcazar Resort Fort Lauderdale