Just completed an excellent 7-day stay in the Alcazar/Worthington. I loved the well-maintained tropical setting and beautiful plants. The staff is the greatest and very friendly. This was my 6th stay; the other visits were for 2 or 3 days each time. I don't drive, so the location of the guest house was good to get around by walking or the sun trolly. I always meet fun people. I was able to find restaurants within walking distance during the 7 days. Hope to return both for short visits very soon and I plan to make the 7-day stay an annual ritual. Also enjoy the freedom of not having to wear clothes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alcazar resort is centrally located to all Gay Fort lauderdale Nightlife. Walk to the popular Sebastian St. Gay Beach. Two blocks from the W Hotel thats has fine dinning and breath taking views from the bars. All rooms at the Alcazar have undergone renovations that started in early 2009. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Alcazar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Alcazar Resort Fort Lauderdale