“Best Ft Lauderdale day trip swimming and snorkeling..”
Review of Tropical Sailing

Tropical Sailing
Ranked #2 of 127 Tours in Fort Lauderdale
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Catch a tan on a catamaran! Tropical Sailing is the premiere catamaran company in South Florida. We offer daily public trips in Fort Lauderdale, in addition to private charters throughout South Florida. Consistently ranked #1, we look forward to showing you why sailing is our passion! Come join us on any trip to "Catch the Spirit."
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Weather wise it wasn't the best day to go snorkeling very choppy and but Captain Kai and Mike made it a memorable one. My boys both 10 had a blast. They were entertained throughout the trip and cant wait to go back. For a relaxing, fun and great way to see Ft. Lauderdale's Riviera, this is definitely a must see and experience. You wont be disappointed. Thanks Kai and crew.!

Kayak girl

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We sailed on a recent sunset cruise, and after a rainy day (week) the sky turned blue, clouds parted and we headed out to the ocean. The crew was very helpful, and they shared a good natured and relaxed vibe that put everyone at ease. This was a great way to end the week, and our group seemed to greatly enjoy the ride.

My only small reservation was the music. On the way out it seemed fine, a nice variety of island Standards and pop, but about half way through, it changed to 1950's drek. I asked the young mate who chose the selections, and he said that he was streaming "Golden Oldies" on Pandora.
Dion and the Belmonts have no place on a 55' Catamaran in Ft Lauderdale

1  Thank Paperman87
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My mother, sister, and I had a great time today on this catamaran excursion and tour. Captain Kai and MIke went out of their way to make sure everyone had an amazing time.

Thanks so much and my family highly recommends that you take the excursion!

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I grew up in South Florida and I really enjoyed this trip. It is a great reminder of how beautiful Fort Lauderdale is by boat. Captain Kai and Cody were nice hosts. This would appeal to tourists and locals alike. Enjoy your future trip!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We had a wonderful time. The crew was fab, fun, safe and knowledgeable. Kai saved my life. This was the best part of our whole trip. If you do one thing on your vacation take this cruise.