“This is how to close out a day”
Review of Tropical Sailing

Tropical Sailing
Ranked #2 of 126 Tours in Fort Lauderdale
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Catch a tan on a catamaran! Tropical Sailing is the premiere catamaran company in South Florida. We offer daily public trips in Fort Lauderdale, in addition to private charters throughout South Florida. Consistently ranked #1, we look forward to showing you why sailing is our passion! Come join us on any trip to "Catch the Spirit."
Ft. Lauderdale
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“This is how to close out a day”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I spent an incredibly enjoyable two hours watching sunset aboard the Spirit of Lauderdale. The boat and crew were terrific; very professional and very interested in assuring everyone had a good time. I will do this again.

Cincinnati
“Tropical Sailing with Mason and Kent - A+”
Reviewed March 27, 2012 via mobile

My family went on the Island Getaway to the state park with Tropical Sailing this afternoon. Mason and Kent were our crew and they did a great job. They were both very friendly, good at their job, and always aiming to please. The sailing was terrific. Captain Mason even let one young man take the helm for a long period of time. Both crew were eager to answer questions and had answers for everything asked. The time at the state park was good, and we did some successful snorkeling after good directions from Kent. On the way back to port, Mason did a nice job of pointing out houses and boats of the rich and famous. There were only 25 on our trip, so lots of room to move about on the boat. A great time was had by all and I highly recommend this trip with this crew if you like to sail.

Lee's Summit, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Perfect sunset sailing experience”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

My family had a wonderful time, my son loved sitting on the nets over the water.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best boating experience of my life!”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

From the moment the crew welcomed us aboard and throughout the swimming, sailing and sight-seeing, the entire afternoon was flawless. I truly cannot wait to join them again for another sail.

Lauderdale by the Sea, Florida
“Fun night with a fun crew”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

From start to finish , this was a fantastic evening. An hour and a half catamaran tour of intercostal and ocean in Ft Lauderdale . Great tour , great drinks and great crew . I would highly recommend Tropical Sailing for all ages. Thanks Mike , Mason , Greg and Dan for a super evening on March 19th.