“Best bang for your buck!!!!”
Review of Yolo Boat Rentals

Yolo Boat Rentals
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: This South Florida-based Yacht & Boat Charter Company specializes in luxurious yacht cruises to exclusive, exotic locales. They have a fleet of yachts to fit any occasion from birthday parties to company outings, running the full gamut of yachting experiences. From small to large gatherings, they have everything covered. Their Coast Guard Certified Captains and crew members are on standby. A Fort Lauderdale based company.
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I have been to south Florida many times and always do something on the water wether it is snorkeling or fishing or renting a boat. This last visit I came across yolo and they are a total package company and were able to accommodate me and my large family with a personal and high end treatment.

1  Thank Grizlwy

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Yolo Boat Rentals exceed my expectations. I rented a yacht for the day to have a company party, and they were more than professional, reasonably priced as well as fun and friendly! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Yolo boat rentals has the nicest employees, all of them are friendly and helpful. The nicest boats at the best prices around. I had an amazing time and would recommend yolo boat rentals to anyone searching for a fun time out on the water while down in South Florida. I'll definitely be back and be renting a boat from them again.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Thank you YOLO team for making my birthday special!The yacht and the jetkis were amazing at Boca Lake!Had the best time with my friends:)

Reviewed April 4, 2014

They had great machines it was great quality they were there to answer any questions I had a very Great experience and I would definitely recommend it to friends and do it again.