“Tasty”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Severn, Maryland
“Tasty”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

I stopped here during my recent trip to Fort Lauderdale. The restaurant has a very relaxing vibe and it quite beautiful inside which I wasn't expecting. Service was good! I had the Mexican roll and fried rice! Both were delicious and good portions.it wasn't a long wait either before getting my meal. I do wish they offered smaller portions for in the evening though. I will be stopping by again next time I'm on the area.

Exton, Pennsylvania
“EXCELLENT FOOD, beautiful setting (don't be turned off by the outside), great service!!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I went on tripadvisor to Find a place to eat last night.... Saw This place had good reviews, yelp and urbanspoon said the same. So we decide to head there... From the road it looked like nothing special and I was turned off by its setting in a shopping plaza. I told myself I was not going to judge a book by its cover and went in... Best decision ever!!! I had some of the best sushi of my life, all the other dishes were great too. Service was top notch, food came right when we were finishing our last course. I was impressed by the specials menu being displayed on iPads. The setting was wait idyl, it almost seemed like a bento box... Lol. Blue lighting, beautiful fish tank, etc. only thing was that it was a tad loud and dark, but in my opinion it was normal for these types of places. If you like a contemporary, cool Asian place -- this is for you!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great selection of rolls and good value”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Great selection of fresh food. Excellent fast service and reasonable prices. Feels like they rush you a bit to free the table. One of my favorite sushi & Thai restaurants.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great for lunch specials”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We ate lunch at Tee-Jay's on Monday, and the special was Chicken with cashews. It came with a small salad and rice. Great value for the money. Although not on special, I ordered the massaman curry -- the dish contains coconut milk, roasted peanuts, potatoes, bay leaves, cardamom pods, cinnamon, star anise, palm sugar, fish sauce, chili and tamarind sauce. It was exceptional. The wait staff is friendly. Three of us ate for $50 with tip (we didn't order liquor). Definitely recommend. Easy parking in the Wilton Manor neighborhood.

• Visited March 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Excellent food but too noisey for conversation”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We had a 7:15 reservation so we were not dining with the late crowd. The food was fresh and delicious but the four of us had to literally shout in order to converse. Poor acoustics prevent patrons from leisurely enjoying their meal. We wont go back to the Ft. Lauderdale location but our friends said the Wilton Manors branch was not as noisy.

• Visited February 2013