Chose the Econo Lodge for the free pickup at the cruise terminal and transfer to the airport as we had a early flight the next day. We arrived at the cruise terminal on the 29th of Dec. Had made earlier arrangements to be picked up by the shuttle to the hotel. Shuttle on time, but the ride to the hotel was interesting. Going 65 in a 45 mph zone and 45 in a 30 mph zone. Braking to a stop the last 10 feet from a stop sign.
Hotel itself was ok. Did not take shoes off in the room. Unknown items on the floor. Bathroom water faucet was leaking. Looks like maintenance is being done to the hotel, but will take some time. Staff was very nice and helpful. Would stay again for an overnighter.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Inn And Suites
- Econo Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Econo Lodge
- Econo Lodge Fort Lauderdale