See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Comfortable Clean Friendly Helpful. Not in the middle of things but three blocks and you have it all-- beach, bars, restraunts, shops easy access to trolley, water taxi and city buses. We only stayed three nights but would defiantly return.

Room Tip: No restraunt but self contained rooms fully equipped
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pasty57
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We are a couple in our 60's. This is not a five star resort, but not a 2 as star. The rooms are large and decently clean. There were no children at the hotel when we were there, but it is a good place for all types of travellers. The beach is 4 to 5 block walk. The owner has beach towels, chairs, and umbrellers to take to the ocean. There are numerous restaurants within a 15 minute walk. The Galleria shopping center is about the same distance. The airport is a 15 minute dirive depending on what time of day you go. The pool area is larger then most in the vicinity. There are lots of chairs and umbrellas. No smoking in the rooms, but smoke outside is allowed. The sign says no food or drink around the pool, but be responsible and Ernest the owner will not say anything. The wifi was excellent, the TV reception was spotty at times, but overall was decent enough. There is a phone in the room for local cards and long distance by credit card. This is not a BnB, but grocery stores are within walking distance, but a car is a necessity. The parking is free, but the spots are limited(8 spots for 16 rooms). There is spots all around the hotel on the street but they can be hard to find at times.This is a great place to relax and chill out around the pool, or walk to the ocean. I certainly would like to come back and stay for a week. We were only able to do 4 days. I forgot to mention that there is sun tan lotion on site, soaps and lotions for showering and a washer dryer all for free.

Room Tip: T.he 2nd floor is the one we choose. But all the rooms would be a good choice.
1  Thank olddoper
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My father-in-law was able to secure tickets to the BCS National Championship game a couple of weeks before the game. In trying to find a hotel, I was unable to find a room that was reasonable. I checked the Fort Lauderdale Bed and Breakfast website and found Cocobelle Resort. I looked on TripAdvisor for reviews and was pleased with what I read. You will always find a bad review but that is usually from someone who has unreasonable expectatons. We were able to book two rooms at the Cocobelle and we were not disappointed. The rooms were were very clean and large. We had a queen bed and single bed in the bedroom/sitting room. We also had a separate kitchen. The bathroom had a changing area and private room for showering and freshing up. There is a no smoking policy in the rooms and hefty fine if you do! The pool area was nice with sitting areas and moderate size pool for the property. The Cocobelle is about 2 blocks from the ocean but a easy walk. I enjoyed my walk and stroll along the shoreline. There are no hotels on the beach, in that area, so no matter where you stay you are not going to be able to walk out of your room and onto the beach. There is a shopping area just a couple of blocks away with shops, grocery store and resturants. My only knock is that the Cocobelle was on the B&B website and it is not a B&B. However, I probably would not have found this gem if it wasn't on the B&B website. The staff was friendly and accomodating. We enjoyed a chat with the owner prior to us leaving for the BCS game. I would have no resevervations in staying at the Cocobelle Resort. My biggest problem right now is trying to find an excuse to return to Fort Lauderdale so I can stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed there for one night but i would have stayed there for a week. It is close enough to walk to the beach and the clubs and restaurants without beeing in the middle of it. The rooms are very big with a huge kitchen with everything you need. What makes it very easy to cook for yourself. I saw some other guests who took there breakfast tray to the pool area and enjoyed it under palm trees. The rooms are clean and the pool area is very welcoming.

1  Thank Linda F
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We stayed here for three nights and we are already planning to return. A small and personal resort among all those very big hotels in Ft Lauderdale. We had a very nice apt and everything was clean. The apt was very well equipped, we didn't miss anything. The location is fine, just a few minutes from the beach.