$143
$128
$99
HIExpress.com
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$116
$99
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$206
Hilton.com
$239
  • Beachfront
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$157
$139
  • Pool
B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$195
  • Pool
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$169
Hotels.com
$241
$199
Trip.com
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed there for one night but i would have stayed there for a week. It is close enough to walk to the beach and the clubs and restaurants without beeing in the middle of it. The rooms are very big with a huge kitchen with everything you need. What makes it very easy to cook for yourself. I saw some other guests who took there breakfast tray to the pool area and enjoyed it under palm trees. The rooms are clean and the pool area is very welcoming.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linda F
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We stayed here for three nights and we are already planning to return. A small and personal resort among all those very big hotels in Ft Lauderdale. We had a very nice apt and everything was clean. The apt was very well equipped, we didn't miss anything. The location is fine, just a few minutes from the beach.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I made reservations for this hotel for next February 2013. My plans changed only a few days later, so I called to cancel the reservation. I was surprised to learn I had been charged a $25 cancellation charge, even though I cancelled 90 days prior to my reservation, and only a couple of days after initially making the reservation. Their website states:

Reservations may be cancelled up to 14 days by 12.00 pm prior to arrival except for reservations for dates between December 20th and April 30th and special events or holidays which require 30 days’ notice by 12.00 pm. In case of a cancellation within the cancellation period we do charge a cancellation fee of 15% of your net room charges. Nowhere on their website is “cancellation period” defined.

Be careful about booking here as their policies are not clear. Because of this, I will never book here in the future.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We stayed one night at the Cocobelle Resort, Fort Lauderdale, post cruise. It was a great location, quiet yet walking distance to Fort Lauderdale Beach and the intracoastal where all of the action was happening. We quite appreciated its central location being our first time to Fort Lauderdale and Florida.

Our room was spacious (#15) with king-size bed, mini fridge, coffee machine, table with two chairs and free WiiFii. It was located on the second floor overlooking the pool. The pool area was very nice. Excellent price for Fort Lauderdale.

There was no ice in our mini fridge and when we asked the Manager, he apologized and stated that there was no ice available on the premises for the hotel rooms. This would be our only complaint.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This hotel is a perfect place to stay. Its near from the beach, the rooms are clean and confortable. The pool deck is organized, relax and clean. The manager was helpless all the time and the housekeeping service was great. It was my second time and when I come back Ill stay here again.

Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple