This hotel is a perfect place to stay. Its near from the beach, the rooms are clean and confortable. The pool deck is organized, relax and clean. The manager was helpless all the time and the housekeeping service was great. It was my second time and when I come back Ill stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests love how Cocobelle inspires playfulness and tropical dreams! Is it that our majestic palms make an oasis with a heated turquoise pool that some say could be the fountain of youth? Or is it that we offer concierge-like hospitality that ensures your stay’s a breeze? Is it the colorful décor in our updated rooms that’s so phenomenal or the way that our reasonable rates are relaxing? Call it serendipity, but Cocobelle is a unique boutique hotel that attracts playful families who search for sunny times, laughter and a great value. Located just a few minutes’ stroll to North Beach Village’s celebrated sandy beaches, Cocobelle is a perfect beach resort for enjoying Fort Lauderdale’s enticing restaurants, shopping and watersports. Cocobelle’s 16 distinctive rooms offer flat screens, refrigerators, microwaves and safes. Wi-Fi is complimentary and we never charge resort fees. Your family will love soaking up sunsets and sea breezes on your balcony after a day of sunbathing, siestas, snorkeling or sightseeing!More than a hotel – Cocobelle offers an experience to warm your family long after returning home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Cocobelle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocobelle Resort Fort Lauderdale
- Cocobelle Hotel Fort Lauderdale