$108
$106
$89
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$157
$139
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$173
$167
Hilton.com
$99
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$207
  • Beachfront
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$129
$116
Official Site
  • Pool
B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$118
$175
$159
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed for 2 nights prior to our cruise. We loved the location, close to restaurants, beach and shopping. Very convenient to the cruise port too. Also it is in a quiet neighborhood, the manager is very approachable and helpful. Parking is not a problem. We had a studio unit with a full kitchen, very clean and comfortable. We would return with pleasure !

Room Tip: The studio was spacious with King bed and full sized kitchen.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Great place to stay, good price and very well maintened room. the owner-manager is very friendly. Very quiet place, good for business traveler. pool and garden in a very good shape.

Room Tip: Perfect, with its kitchen, for traveler who want to stay hotel on the evening.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2012

This place was recommended by my boyfriends parents.. Was skeptical at first but turned out to be a cute little place a few turns off the beach, walking distance or plenty off parking along beach as well. Has a pool, didn't use though, beach was close and convenient. We got one of their medium sized room, plenty large for a couple. Had small kitchen with everything necessary and even a small patio out back which was convenient tonrinseour dive gear off on. For sure would consider for a round two visit, they guy gave us a really good deal for the night

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Easy walking distance to the beach, they have beach towels, chairs, and umbrellas to borrow, beach toys for the kids. Very quiet private pool area surrounded by lush palms which are nicely lit up at night.

Rooms do look just like they do in the pictures, very nice. We had an apartment. Having said that, what you can't see is that the mattress in our room definately needs replacing (I could feel the springs). Also., what the other reviewers said about the air conditioners being loud, well thats true too (but that didn't bother us much). Nice looking couch, but cushions are so worn you sink down low..hard to get off couch. Kitchen is great stocked with all the pots pans, utensils, cups, plates you need.

There is no public bathroom readily available near the pool. This is not a problem when you have your room. However, if you arrive early, or stay after checkout by the pool, you will have to ask the manager to use the office bathroom. He didn't seem too thrilled with that. Of course he is a hard person to read...friendly enough but aloof.

Another reviewer wrote about having a problem printing boarding passes....believe him. We too had an issue with this. You cannot print them here. They may have wifi, but no printer, and if you don't bring your laptop, no computer either. Hard to believe in this day and age they don't have this. I mean you can buy a printer for $40!! Don't think he is computer savvy at all....not a problem but they should have this for guests. He suggested we go to the CyberLaudry but their computers weren't working. We ended up checking in at the airport, the flights were overbooked and we had no seats. Not a good situation during spring break. well guess I should have believed that reviewer and had alternate plans for the boarding passes. As long as you know this up front and plan for it..

So all in all, it was a good stay. Cocobelle could use some improvements, but it was reasonably priced, clean, quiet, close to the beach, and free parking.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank maryjoanfive
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Based on reviews on TA I decided to try this hotel. I was very pleased with it. My room (#5) was comfortable with a private patio. The bathroom was average size and the kitchen fully stocked with utensils (e.g., pots/pans/dishes/toaster/coffeemaker/mixer!). I could have cooked just about anything I wanted (but, I didn't since I was on vacation). The room was quiet and nicely decorated. It did not feel at all like a hotel room...more like a private apt. The only problem I had in the room was the A/C which was loud. I ended up turing it off and the room was still comfortable so it wasn't a big issue for me. The pool area is small but nicely laid-out with a good mix of sun and shade. The man who runs the place is helpful. The location is great, close to the quieter part of the beach but just several blocks from the center of the action. I would definitely stay here again. Thanks Cocobelle Resort!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo