We stayed here last week and it was fantastic! I cant find a negative word about the place.
We stayed in an ocean front room and WHAT A VIEW!! It was gorgeous.
The room service was incredible, whatever it was they sprayed may be the best scent ever.
The room was spotless from our arrival until we left, GREAT work folks! and a HUG Thank You!
The bathroom was beautiful, fully equipped and stocked.
The pool guys, especially Daniel, just awesome and so accommodating.
The servers Donny and a blonde haired girl (I forget her name, sorry!), they were right on top of things, so friendly, so helpful, just great people.
And now to the bar! Closes at 6 pm, opens at 9 am (for those who like to know these things), the view from the bar and the pool itself of the beach is beautiful.
The bar staff, the freakin' best!
Bobby, Richard and Scott.. 3 bartenders who are perfect for their jobs, they are good talkers, funny, and never leave you dry, thats for sure.
Bobby was there when we arrived, late afternoon, because it had been raining they were closing at 4, he said it was last call, but then stayed a bit longer since we just got there and served us on his time. Scott made our last day memorable as we met family at the pol for drinks and some sun, he was a blast, and Richard, always funny, very talkative and just a nice guy!
The people who stayed here while we were there we very friendly, especially the live-in residents that own their units, nicest people ever.
We thought it was going to be full of "snobby" people, as we are certainly not that type (after reading some of the reviews, I got the feel from some that the place may have attracted them, but then came to realize that THEY may be the ones I was thiking of) But not at all, saw all walks of life in this place, and all treated the same.
Didnt eat at the restaurant, but the food looked great! The food at the pool was wonderful though!
I not only would recommend the place but I will DEFINITELY be returning there.
Pricey for drinks, a bit pricey on food but WELL worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale infuses the Gold Coast with casual luxury as the city's first and only AAA Five Diamond hotel. The 24-story, dramatically tiered and glass walled structure has sweeping curves that are reminiscent of a luxury liner. Design elements recall the 1940's, with artwork that includes playful murals inspired by French artist Jean Cocteau and a 13-foot high mural of a seascape inspired by the 1880 painting, "King Neptune and His Horses." The property features 192 guest rooms and suites; a 2,200 square foot Club Lounge, 24,000 square feet of light-filled meeting space; a 29,000 square foot oceanfront sundeck with an infinity pool and private cabanas; destination Spa with an organic and active-botanical treatment menu and a water-view fitness center. Four dining and entertainment options include the new Via Luna Italian grill with seating indoors or al fresco on an oceanfront patio, the dramatic oceanfront Via Luna Bar, a private Wine Room with a 5,000 bottle wine cellar and a seventh floor Poolside Cafe with commanding ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Ritz Carlton
- St Regis Fort Lauderdale
- St Regis Ft Lauderdale