Candlewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Air/Seaport
$434
$351
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$239
$179
$169
$149
$215
Hotwire.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsacross the streetfull kitchenfront deskfree laundrysmall gymgerman restaurantstate roadcruise portwinn dixieshuttle servicefree shuttle to the airportholiday innbig lotsan extended staystrip malldunkin donutsnext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I stayed in the hotel last month and i have a great experience . Everything was so convenience, the kitchen, the location right across WinDixie supermarket.
The whole staff was great in particular MAY at the front desk was very helpful.
i will definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends and family . thank you.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank maria C
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I love my visit at this hotel...I only stayed one nite.. Last week but one nite was all I needed to kno.. That this was a good hotel..an the front desk host tatianna was a warm an wondeful host..I will be coming back soon with my co-workers and I'm sure they will be pleased like I was.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank PleasedGuest84
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I enjoyed my stay here more than I thought I would, We didnt have reservations and every where we went was either to high in price or sold out but the G.M was great and took care of me and my family.The hotel is very nice and the rooms are great and have a mini kitchen in them. I stayed here with my girl friend and her mom and we all have a wonderful time here didnt expect the full fridge and the was a pleasant surprise for us. rooms are very clean. The only bad thing was trying to find the hotel because the sign was kind of blocked by tress and bushes but other than that I honestly have nothing bad to say about my stay here. the staff was great and very helpful, even the new girl Tati was super nice and we loved her energy she was new and didnt really know the area so we got a kick out of watching her try to tell us about whats in the area she was very nice about it though.The hotel was located across the street from a shooping center which was super convent for us since we did not have any form of trasnportation. I would really recommend people to stay here you cant go wrong.

Room Tip: Saves you money on food and gas with the full fridge and the shopping center across the street you can walk everywhere!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Anthony C
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I stayed here a few weeks ago and just found the card for this website...i must say i loved staying here, my family and i had an amazing time statying here the way the suites are set up was perfect for our 2 week vaction in florida while my husband was working.We saved so much money on food because of the full sized fridge and stove that are in the rooms which is always a plus when saving money!! the hotel is well kept and the staff is amazing they were very helpful in for filling any of the requests my family had and trust me we had alot, one person in particular that stood out to my family was a young lady at the front desk Tatyana, & my daughter was totally inlove with her and so was the rest of my family she always had a great big smile on her face and was always in a good mood and super friendly give a great job making us feel at home! i would totally recommend people to come to this hotel its great and the people are equally great! oh and the General Manager was very nice to nothing like what I used to run into where they can care less about the guest he was very nice i just cant remember his name Carlos or something..anywhoo anyone reading this Im telling you if u stay at candlewood you would enjoy your stay!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: all rooms are great pick any one i guess!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Andrea F
Reviewed July 25, 2012

It was amazing!!! My family and I had a great time. very convinience with the microwave, and a kitchen with everything you need like in your own home.
Everyone very nice and friendly, extremedly pleasant!!!'
I will definely come back again and I will recommend to all my friends.The staff is incredible good...:-)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family