Our family has been vactioning at Napoli Belmar and recently the Birch (same owners) for a number of years - the accomodations are good but what really makes this place great is the sense of bieng on vacation and among family, you meet fellow vacationers from all over and everyone is friendly - including the maids and especially the owners - Angie and Tony - the are always friendly, ready to answer questions and easy going - the beach is a short walk (two blocks) and shops are a bit further - they have three pools and a number of barbeques, not to mention a bocce ball court - visited other hotels/motels in the area and although you will find more luxurious digs ($$), none really compare to Naploi Belmar or the Birch in terms of attmosphere (and price) - just check the parking lots of adjacent motels - they always seem to have more patrons at any given time - have recommended to many of my friends and none have been disapointed - going back this August - can't wait !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale Beach minutes from the famous Las Olas Boulevard. Come see why this Mediterranean-style resort is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. The Napoli Belmar Resort offers a relaxing and pleasing atmosphere, 2 swimming pools (one heated), and a BBQ picnic area. English and Italian spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Napoli Belmar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napoli Belmar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Napoli Belmar Fort Lauderdale