We stayed for 5 nights in November, nice weather to enjoy the beach. This hotel is perfect as long as you know this a well kept, clean, tidy hotel with tile floors older style tile bathrooms and well equipped kitchenette with supplies. We had 2 double beds and a kitchenette with eating area. There were 2 pools and a BBQ area. We used the pool the last day prior to leaving for airport, it was clean and plenty of lounge chairs . Angela the owner is very helpful and is eager to please. Lots of repeat customers for very long stays.
2 blocks from beach and nightlife is just a mile easy walk or trolley ride.
Galleria mall and supermarket is about 1 mile away if you need to get groceries.
For an older establishment I would definitely stay again.....
I love this area because it is 8 mile taxi ride from airport and if its the beach you desire makes a perfect getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale Beach minutes from the famous Las Olas Boulevard. Come see why this Mediterranean-style resort is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. The Napoli Belmar Resort offers a relaxing and pleasing atmosphere, 2 swimming pools (one heated), and a BBQ picnic area. English and Italian spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Napoli Belmar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napoli Belmar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Napoli Belmar Fort Lauderdale