We (me, my wife and our 9 month old baby) stayed in Napoli Belmar Resort for three nights to end our five week long road trip in southeast states. The resort ended up being an excellent choice.
The area is peaceful, far enough from the busier Ft. Lauderdale beach area, but still by a walking distance from it. The beach is just a couple of hundreds of meters away and there are several nice restaurants nearby.
The rooms are spacious and clean with a well equipped kitchen. The main pool area is well-kept. There is also another pool and a bbq area, but we didn't use them during our stay. The owner was really friendly and helpful.
All in all, we can highly recommend you to stay in Napoli Belmar Resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale Beach minutes from the famous Las Olas Boulevard. Come see why this Mediterranean-style resort is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. The Napoli Belmar Resort offers a relaxing and pleasing atmosphere, 2 swimming pools (one heated), and a BBQ picnic area. English and Italian spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Napoli Belmar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napoli Belmar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Napoli Belmar Fort Lauderdale