Stayed for the first time here due to reviews on Trip advisor. Our room was fine but the kitcken was a little small for 4 people. Place was clean and well kept. Angela was very helpful. The location was great, just a few minutes from the beach and although there were a lot of buildings that were closed and seemingly abandoned it felt like a very safe area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale Beach minutes from the famous Las Olas Boulevard. Come see why this Mediterranean-style resort is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. The Napoli Belmar Resort offers a relaxing and pleasing atmosphere, 2 swimming pools (one heated), and a BBQ picnic area. English and Italian spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Napoli Belmar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napoli Belmar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Napoli Belmar Fort Lauderdale