Stayed one night prior to a cruise leaving Fort Lauderdale, Fl. Found this 50's motel clean and reasonable. Rooms have Microwaves, Refrigerator, and all kitchen equipment to stay a while. We used the smallest room since it was only a one nighter.
Management is friendly and I find that residents are back every year for lenghty stays. Angela runs the business and is great to work with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale Beach minutes from the famous Las Olas Boulevard. Come see why this Mediterranean-style resort is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. The Napoli Belmar Resort offers a relaxing and pleasing atmosphere, 2 swimming pools (one heated), and a BBQ picnic area. English and Italian spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Napoli Belmar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napoli Belmar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Napoli Belmar Fort Lauderdale